Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The day before.....

I really don't know how to start this, just felt what if i were in the place of her. I really can't imagine me in her place, and i don't have any personal right to make a personal thing public..

So the story ahead doesn't have any relationship or connection with any character live or dead:P and it is fully confidential...

One week before, lets call her Prasanna ( not real one ) but the name here is too, suits her better..she is too good in her own way to every one, one who take a lot of things to be done by her own and at last leaves only the credit for some one else, yes a bit of buddu she is, else no one will ever make mistakes like that repeatedly, very hard working and in short a buji is she . Lets come to the main story, its starts like -On Monday, some guess comes at home and goes and the whole family members are there at home. They feel to keep things suspense, but her grand father was in ninth cloud so he couldn't resist himself from saying the good news to his grand daughter and tells her, we have a good news for you dear that the guess came liked you and I should tel you that you are so lucky to get engaged on the coming Sunday.Now about the groom -She have seen the guy who she is getting married and knows that he is working for HP,thats what she knows about him .On saturday she heard her mum and uncle talking that after engagement they are registering her marriage for the application of visa so that after the arranged marriage( the cultural one ) she can directly go to be with him for ever. So literally saying, She is married by law this evening .

I know my self that no parent will ever think against the wish or betterment of his or her child but i can't understand what made them do her wedding like this, like a birthday gift or a surprise cake , this is not the way one is allowed to see her parter with whom she will need to live more than what she have lived with her parents. and most unbelievable thing is that it happened in 21th century where we talk a lot about diff kinds of freedoms. I can't understand what would have gone wrong if she is told earlier that they are planing for her wedding . I know she is too obedient that she will never tell any words against her family .May be the guy is the right choice for her and she may live with him happily.ooops she will live happily , Just the way it came to her life was too indigestible...

Let her husband be one who will ask her for each and every decision he takes in their life and give her value ,respect and happiness which she deserves the most.Now, this is what i pray for u my friend.

"Everything in life happens for a reason, so lets hope this is for a better reason."

No comments: