Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Friday, February 29, 2008

I hate all those who die....

There was no such need of a major operation which was done to extend the life span to 25 years.The doctors saying that "The operation was a success, but Sorry! the patient died". so the post operation problem was blamed for the the death of the person.

How ever, in short, i lost my chitti ( mum's younger sister) for no reason.she was the one next to mum to whom much family gossips were shared by me( where i have been given privilege to talk my opinion as a major).she was the one whom i complain ,if she didn't come to see us, every week. she was one who i had regular appointments in all my holidays to go with her to hospitals. Some times to give her company , some time as a by-stander ,but this time i couldn't go with her and its unbelievable how one can leave all behind with out even a hind. It was on 2nd Feb i last saw of her and had a time with her , on her last birthday. I took pooja prasadhams from temples near my home to give her as it was her birthday .

she was admitted in medical college trivandrum on 4th Feb for a valve replacement operation ,first the operation was planed in summer vacation as mum is also free ,but later the doctors told its wise to do the operation now it self and she got admitted . they are saying the operation was success and she was taken room ..but two days back she was again shifted to ICU again .Reports were updated like .she is serious ..she is very serious.. she is recovering ....she is again serious ...and at last, yesterday 8.30 pm the last report came as "she is gone"

Gone for ever !!! leaving all us behind ,she went for a journey where there is NO coming back. She didn't think anything leaving us. May be she also will miss us ,but when i saw her today it was like she smiling at all of us ,as she is a free bird now.

Now i feel there was no need of such a operation which didn't even spare her life , at least she would be with us much years ( may not be 25 years) with out the operation . Now, she will never come to my home, i can't complain her or ask her why didn't she, she wont cal me to go with her to hospitals, she wont cal me to make me remember my "shasti",she wont cal me to go with her to temples, she wont ask me to join her Life insurance policy,she wont ask me to study properly, she wont cal me to deliver some packets. she wont cal me to stay there.She just went with out even giving a hind, how can one do like this.. wasn't a fare play..

I really hate all those who die....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What to say.... Let her soul rest in peace

-WW