Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

They brought smile to my face

Its been long time since i have answered the following questions.
Qn No 1: Are you a hindu?
Qn No 2: How many children do you want?
Qn No 3: I just went to temple, prayed to God and came to hotel. Do you go to temple?
(Do you want to know what i was thinking? OMG ! This guy wants to impress me, make me believe that he is a God fearing, well behaved guy. Hence i got suspicious why does he want to make me believe the above?.)
The interesting thing is, i used to know the answers to the above questions.
Ans 1: Yes
Ans 2: Two, preferably first a boy then  a girl.
Ans 3: Yes, when ever i can.
The above would have been my answers if these questions were asked to me three years back. But, By now i have also learned that it is better to say things people want to hear than to say the truth. So I went ahead and said what i thought they want to hear.
Which is the same as above except for answer 2. For which i said, 'i don't know. I Haven't given it a thought'.
PS: I also got some compliments too. Some body said i look beautiful and somebody else wanted to fix me up with some local guys.

No comments: