Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Onam



Happy Onam !!!

9 comments:

riaz said...

Happy Onam !

Unknown said...

Happy Onam

Anand
____
Admin
www.everythinguwant.co.cc

Niyathy said...

Happy Onam

Semiya Payasam

Ingredients:

Vermicelli 1 cup
Cashew nuts handful
Raisins handful
Water 3/4cup
Sugar a cup
Saffron a pinch
Milk a cup
Cardamom two or three pods

Method:

1. Heat the ghee and fry the vermicelli till light brown.
2. In the meanwhile, boil the water. Add the vermicelli to the boiling water and cover it. Keep stirring occasionally. Once the vermicelli becomes soft , add the sugar and continue to stir. Put the saffron in the milk and dissolve it, add this milk to the vermicelli. Powder the cardamom and add it to the mixture. Then fry the cashew nuts and almonds in ghee and add these. Mix well and boil for about two minutes. Your payasam is ready and can be served hot or cold.

Nightingal said...

@ Riaz
&
Anand

:) thanks

@ Niyathy

On the way.. if something goes wrong
you will be hanged :P(In between let me tell you Semiya payasam is one of my favorites)

Niyathy said...

Happy to know that you are ok., :-(

Nightingal said...

@ Niyathy

What happened ??? I didnt get your point..

I shouldn't be ok ??

Niyathy said...

Seems you haven't tried my receipe. If you had... God knows..

Nightingal said...

@ Niyathy

If you dont know i am a good cook.. Let me tell me I am :D

http://anightingalesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/03/rasagolla-o-rasagolla.html

http://anightingalesthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/03/now-i-know-how-to-make-maggi.html

http://anightingalesthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/01/yummy-my-wine.html

after all this trial i was nt sick
so a silly semiya payasam cant make me bad :D

adidas nmd said...

adidas stan smith men
kobe 9
adidas ultra boost
nike air max
adidas nmd r1
longchamp online shop
air jordan
michael kors handbags
jordans for cheap
air force ones